Cookbooks really are a work of art and today we are rounding up some of the BEST ones for you!
- Modern Comfort Food - Ina Garten. This one is SO good! You must try the Crispy Chicken with Lemon Orzo.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays - Ree Drummond.This cookbook is loaded with amazing recipes for every holiday. The mashed potatoes are a must have!
- Magnolia Table: Volume 2 - Joanna Gaines. I mean like we all need any excuse to buy something from our BFF Jo but this cookbook is loaded with great recipes.
- Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook.This is actually the 17th version of this cookbook! I bet you can remember a previous one sitting on your mom or grandmas counter, it's a staple. This is where my tried and true mac & cheese recipe comes from!
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple - Tieghan Gerard. Any cookbook that comes from Half Baked Harvest is sure to be beautiful and filled to the brim with delicious foods.
- Eat What You Love - Danielle Walker. If you have someone in your family who has food restrictions or you are just cautious about what you consume, Danielle Walker cranks out some delicious recipes in this cookbook.
- Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast - Ken Forkish.Dying to learn how to make bread like the rest of Instagram? Meet your new best friend.
- The Southern Baking Cookbook - Jenn Davis.I'm not sure anyone does hospitality and cooking like the south but don't worry even if you are a northerner like us, this cookbook will transport you.
- Master The Art Of French Cooking - Julia Childs. Come on now, would any cookbook list be complete without Julia Childs? This two book set is the perfect gift.
What are some of your favorite cookbooks? Leave a comment below and make sure to tell us!