- Watercolor Paints. These are a staple in our house! They offer a ton of colors and are inexpensive.
- Tablet Stand. This is not only great to use to prop up a tablet to stream art videos but I also love using it to hold open books for us!
- Draw Write Now. This a staple! Grab one book or the whole series. It incorporates drawing and handwriting.
- Tabletop Easel. This one is perfect because it contains a space to store supplies. Keep the clutter to a minimum!
- Craft Kit. We buy this over and over again. It's loaded with over 1000 pieces to help get your kiddos creative juices flowing!
- Crafting Tote Bag. The perfect way to tote around all your art and craft supplies.
- Diamond Painting. Have you tried this yet? It's so much fun and it's a great activity to keep the kids busy while you clean or get dinner ready.
- Beginner Sewing Machine. Art doesn't just mean paints and crayons. This beginner sewing machine helps kids learn to sew and create.
- Video Art Lessons. These pastel lessons are amazing!
- Soft pastels.Gorgeous colors and pair perfectly with the pastel art lessons.
Friday Favorites: February 11th
- February 11, 2022
- 1 min read
Comments will be approved before showing up.