Today on Friday Favorites we are sharing the best cleaning tools. I'm not sure about you but for me, physical clutters = mental clutter and no more needs that! On top of using our Chore Tokens to get my kids involved in cleaning the house, these products make my life SO MUCH EASIER!
- O-Cedar Spin Mop. Hands down my favorite mop! It cleans my floors beautifully and I'm not gonna lie...the spinning feature makes it a little more fun,
- E-Cloths.Microfiber clothes take your cleaning game to a new level! You can use them with your favorite products or with just water! I'm not sure what kind of magic is infused into these but I swear they are the best!
- Force Of Nature Cleaner.This is AMAZING! I discovered this during the beginning of the pandemic. It kills everything EVEN THE STOMACH BUG!!!!! and guess what? It's totally safe and natural. It's my favorite cleaner and leaves everything sparkling. You truly only need one cleaner for all the things.
- Clorox Toilet Wand. No one enjoys cleaning toilets but this makes it so easy. Just pop the top on, scrub away, and toss in the trash! We have hard water and this tackles the stains, so easily.
- Dyson Outsize Absolute. Okay this is a big splurge but I got so sick of replacing vacuums. With kids and tons of animals I needed a vacuum that could keep up. This comes with so many attachments. It's like the holy grail of vacuums. I love it SO much and if you guy right from dyson their customer service is amazing. So maybe just stash some cash away because it's worth it!
- Shark Cordless Pet Pro. A more budget friendly option. I'll be honest I've had Shark Vacuums and they have been great. If you don't need as much power or gadgets than this is a perfect option!
- Lemi Shine Dishwasher Cleaner.When is the last time you cleaned your dishwasher? Or even thought about it? It's so important to expand the life of your machine and to make sure your dishes are getting a good wash. I use this once a month and clean out my filter basket!
- Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner. Like your dishwasher, your washing machine needs a good cleaning. If you have noticed your clothes looking a little dingy or musty smelling...it's time! This is quick, cheap, and easy!
- Dyer Balls.I'll admit this was a switch I did not want to do. I love the smell of fabric softener but it started to bother my youngest daughters skin but we really have liked it! Pro tip: if you live somewhere with lots of static add a safety pin to your dryer balls.
- Roll Up Dish Drying Rack.I love this! It fits over your sink for dishes and can also be a hot pad!
Do you have any cleaning items you really love? Make sure to leave them in the comments below.