Happy Friday, friends! On today's Friday Favorites we are talking all about books and whats our lists this summer to read. I asked all the girls here at September & Co to send me their lists and phew it's good!
- Motherhood Matters:I mean honestly did you expect us to have a book list and not put Septembers at the top of it? It's so good and so life giving.
- Habits of the Household: Practicing the Story of God in Everyday Family Rhythms.
- Mama Bear Apologetics: Embracing Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies.
- M Is for Mama: A Rebellion Against Mediocre Motherhood
- Take Back Your Family: From the Tyrants of Burnout, Busyness, Individualism, and the Nuclear Ideal.
- Satisfied: Find Hope, Joy, and Contentment Right Where You Are.
- The Lifegiving Home: Creating a Place of Belonging and Becoming.
- You're Not Enough ( And That's Okay): Escaping the Toxic Culture of Self-Love
- Love Thy Body: Answering Hard Questions about Life & Sexuality
- The Gospel According to Jesus: What Is Authentic Faith
There you have it! 10 amazing books to fill your summer days with. Comment below any you think we have missed.