Are you a planner? There is just something so soothing about putting pen to paper and plotting out the day, the week, the month, or the year! Today we have a fun daily planning sheet for you to print out and a few ideas to share to set you up for planning success!
- Decide how you want to plan and what works best for you. Do you want everything in one planner? Multiples planners? Keep it digitally on your phone? Paper planner? There are so many options and it everyone is different, so take some time to think about how you want planning to look for you.
- Pick a day to plan out the week. In our house that day is Sunday and I like to carve out an hour or so plan my week. Where do we need to be? What will be eating? Anything exciting going on for school? It just makes Monday more manageable when I know what I am heading into.
- If you decide to go with a paper planner or planners then find one you like and WILL USE! There is nothing more frustrating than throwing away a planner at the end of the year when you only used a week in it. Like planning styles, there are so many different types of planners out there. Here is a homeschool planner I really like and a personal planner but find what you will use!
- We have included a fun planner page that I really like to use for special school projects. You could easily use this everyday too just print a bunch out and stick in a binder. It’s an easy and cheap what to try out a planner style!
- RELAX! This probably should have been tip number one. A lot of times we get so overwhelmed with the actual planning that we never actually get any planning done. Take the pressure off, it’s meant to help you not be a burden. If it feels too much like work then switch up your style and try something new!
We hope these tips help you when it comes to planning! Download and print off our planner page below and head over to our Instagram and share your planning strategies.