Friday Favorites: 3/4
Happy Friday! Today we are talking about spring and sharing some great products to get you and the kids outside!
- Chalk. If your kids are anything like mine this jumbo pack of chalk is a must. Let their creativity take the lead!
- Nature Journal. I love sending my girls into nature and having them document the things they find. God's beauty is all around us but often overlooked.
- Rain Boots. Spring = mud these rain boots come in a ton of different colors and a cheap. No sense spending a ton of money on boots meant to get muddy!
- DIY Bird Feeder. Kids will love creating their own bird feeder and watching all the birds flock to it.
- Bird Watchers Book. This book of North American birds is written for kids. It's a perfect addition to keep handy so they can identify all the birds who come to their feeder.
- Binoculars. These binoculars are perfect for kids, they are shock proof and come in a bunch of fun colors. Perfect for bird watching or nature hikes.
- Bubble Set. Is it even spring without bubbles? This 10 piece set has lots of options to entertain!
- Walkie Talkies. Send the kids off exploring with these walkie talkies by their side. You can keep one or give each kid their own.
- Garden Seed Starting Kit. Lets your kids start their own seeds and learn to plant their own garden. They will love it and you'll love the responsibility it teaches.
- Gardening tools. Every gardener needs their own tools!