Friday Favorites: April 22nd
Let's talk summer fun! I can't be the only mom who is ready to put away the school books and soak up the sun. We take summers really slow around here, lazy days spent playing outside or lounging by the pool. The school year is so hectic for moms that I really thing this season is crucial for us to recharge.
- Fun Sprinkler. This is a summer must! We have this exact one and it gives my girls hours and hours of enjoyment!
- Hula Hoop. It blows my mind how well my girls can do that and how poorly I can but it's so much fun and a great way to get moving!
- Bar Cart. I just added this to our deck last summer and I am so glad! It keep it fully stocked all summer with drinks, plates, and more.
- Kids Market Cart. We have a similar one and my girls love playing with it all summer long. It's a great way for them to get creative and test their business skills!
- First Aid Kit. Let's be real here...lots of outdoor time comes with lots of scraps and bruises. I always like to stock up on a new first aid kit for the season.
- Sunscreen. This is hands down my favorite sunscreen! It's clean so no yucky stuff and it goes on like a charm. The best part? It actually works!
- Pool Towels. I don't know about you but my pool towels get a lot of love and by the end of the season they are looking a little rough. These are affordable and cute!
Make sure to head over to Instagram or leave a comment with some of your summer favorites!