Friday Favorites: April 8th
We are so excited to be back with our Friday Favorites! This week we are sharing some great ideas for your Easter baskets, don't forget the last day to order from September & Co for Easter delivery is April 11th! Here are a few ideas to add to your basket that aren't candy but still lots of fun!
- Easter Basket. Each of my girls have one of these baskets and they last forever! We bought the linen insert too but I really love having a durable basket that they will use every year!
- Play-Doh. Is an Easter basket really an Easter basket without play-doh? These fun colors are perfect for spring.
- Twirl book. If you have girls they are going to love this book. I always love including a book or two in our easter baskets.
- Bubble Maker. These are so much fun and have the cutest styles to pick from, I love this pineapple one!
- Adventure Bible. If you are looking for a great bible for your younger kids, this is the best!
- Easter Bunny Lego. A perfect little addiction to your basket!
- Light Up Jump Rope. Do I really need to say more? A jump rope that lights up? You'll be the coolest mom
- Girls Rain Boots. I love including some rain boots in our Easter basket and these pink sparkly ones are too cute!
- Boy Rain Boots. I can't even handle these adorable little tiger boots!
- Little Learners Bible Bundle. Add in our amazing Little Learners Bible Bundle, your kids will love the coloring pages and games...and you'll love watching their faith grow!
What do you like to add into your Easter Baskets? Leave a comment below and tell us. If you use any of them items make sure to tag us on Instagram!