Friday Favorites: January 21st
Happy Friday! It's time for another Friday Favorites! Today we are sharing some of our favorite bible study items and accessories.
- Knowing the Bible Romans: A 12 week Study. If you follow our fearless leader, September, on Instagram she has a bible study highlight and shares this bible study course. It's a great way to study the bible.
- Romans For You Set. Another recommendation from September. This two book set covers all of Romans and is edited my Timothy Keller.
- Illuminated Scripture Journal: Romans. This gorgeous journal contains the entire book of Romans with a blank page next to it take your notes or journal as you go through your study.
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional. This is a amazing devotional to pair with your bible study.
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family. While we are on the topic of Paul Tripp, this book is one I tell all of my girlfriends to read. It has greatly changed how I parent and how I view parenting.
- ESV Journaling Bible. If you are in the market for a new bible this journaling bible is absolutely gorgeous.
- Bible Tabs. Bible tabs make finding any book in the bible a breeze, no more flipping pages to find what you are looking for.
- Bible Highlighters. Mark important text without it bleeding to the next page. These bible highlighters and the best.
- Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story. This is hands down my favorite bible study. It really lays the bible out and shows you the beautiful story that it tells in a way that will stick with you.
- Travelers Notebook. A great way to take notes for a bible study is with a travelers notebook. This way you don't have to write in the book and can pass it along to a child or friend when you are done.