What better way to break in your brand new cloud cards than with this fun and simple experiment! This experiment takes about 5 minutes but goes great with the cards!
- Hot water (not boiling), you'll need 1 cup per cloud
- A match
- 4 ice cubes
- A mason jar
- A lid
- Pot holder
- First, pour 1 cup of hot water into your mason jar
- Light a match and hold It in the opening of the jar for 30 seconds (adult job!)
- Drop the match into the jar and screw on the lid
- Place your ice cubes on top of your lid
- Wait 2 minutes and observe your cloud!
- Remove your lid and watch the cloud escape
If your cloud doesn't form try it again but try these tips!
- Move a little quicker
- Make sure your jar is only about 1/3 full of water.
- If your surface is cold add a pot holder to the bottom.
Make sure to leave a comment and let us know if you tried this out! Haven't grabbed your Cloud Cards & Poster yet? Grab them here!